I don't know about you, but I basically live in t shirts! Not only are they comfortable, but so versatile! T shirts can be dressed up or down and you can create just about any look you want with them.
But, sometimes I just can't seem to figure out HOW I want to wear them, so I wanted to share with you 10 ways you can wear a t shirt so you can get creative with your wardrobe. Are you ready? You'll be putting new outfits together in no time!
10 creative ways to wear a tee:
1. Tie your tee in a knot and wear high waisted shorts for a fun, cute look in the summer
2. Wear a utility vest over a t shirt with your favorite pair of jeans
3. Tuck your tee in some high waisted jeans and throw on a cardigan for a cozy, comfy look in the fall.
4. Have a cute tank top style dress? Put that on, then put on tee over it. Tie a knot in your tee for a cute put together look that's still casual.
5. Do you have a vintage skirt? You can pair it with a t shirt for a vintage styled look! Tuck your tee in and wear a cute belt with it for added interest.
6. Find a fun pair of flared jeans and wear them with your favorite t shirt and some wedges for a 70's inspired look.
7. Feeling edgy? Get yourself some black ripped jeans, a black t shirt and a moto jacket.
8. Pair colored skinny jeans with a t shirt in a complimentary color for a bold, colorful look.
9. Wanna be really casual? Wear a bigger, baggier tee with your favorite pair of leggings. If it's cold out, pair those with boots and a cardigan.
10. Wear a graphic tee with black pants and throw on a denim jacket. So cute, put together and casual too!
I hope these ideas sparked your creativity and I hope you have fun putting some outfits together! I can't wait to try some of these myself since tees are a staple in my wardrobe. :)
Ready to shop and build your t shirt collection? I got you, girl! Click here to take a look at the t shirt collection in the shop.